|Posted on June 26, 2016 at 1:45 PM|
Now that the weather’s warming up and the sun will be out with more regularity, it’s time to prep that skin of yours for beach- or pool-side showing off! And don’t bother with a razor – here are the top five benefits of hair removal services like waxing, and the reasons why you should get an appointment on the books with Anu Day Spa for Men
1. Smoother Skin: When we run a razor over our skin, we’re essentially just trimming the hairs that are there. This means that they come through your epidermis (upper level of skin cells) within a day or so, to become visible again. Waxing hair removal services, on the other hand, pluck the hair out by its roots, leaving behind smoother skin that lasts longer.
2. Saves Time: Not only does waxing keep you from having to spend time shaving every couple of days, it also means that you are worry-free about unwanted hair growth for a couple of weeks! Can you imagine smooth, sexy skin for weeks on end? We can – we make it happen on a daily basis.
3. More Effective: This is especially true if you are blessed (or cursed?) with blond hair on your head, legs, and everywhere in between. You’re apt to miss a hair here or there when shaving, but that doesn’t happen nearly as often with waxing. And let’s think about the unwanted hair on those nether-areas, for a moment: You don’t want a razor blade anywhere near there, do you? No hairs missed means hairless bliss!
4. Fewer Broken/Ingrown Hairs: As we mentioned in number-1, shaving is just trimming your hairs, which means it’s cutting the hair off at the top. These broken hairs can cause painful – and gross – ingrown hairs as they grow back. On the other hand, since waxing is pulling hairs out by their roots, it’s a less risky form of hair removal.
5. Less Hair Growth: Did you know that consistent waxing can actually reduce the amount of hair in unwelcome areas? It’s true! If you make waxing a habit for your hair removal, you’ll find that you have fewer unwanted hairs over time. Sadly, it won’t disappear completely (but wouldn’t that be nice?).
Categories: Body Hair Removal